Spectacular Waterfront Vacation Home Rental on Lake Hamilton
5 BR 3.5 BA Private Covered Dock Wifi/Cable/HDTVs
ocated on the water's edge on beautiful Lake Hamilton in a very nice family friendly neighborhood. Serenity and comfort surrounds you in
this 3,500 sq/ft home that features 5 large bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, a large kitchen, 2 living areas, a dining room, vaulted ceilings, large man
cave, over-sized 2 car garage and, of course, easy access to a private 32 foot covered dock for your boat. This is your vacation home away from home!
Go fishing right out in your back yard and off your private covered dock! The whole family will enjoy swimming in the safe, quiet cove or
playing in the neighborhood owned field-park directly next door. Waters Edge Cove is a cul-de-sac peninsula with just a few homes which
makes the neighborhood secluded and save for the whole family.
The main level features the master suite with king bed, walk-in closet, jetted tub and separate shower, 2 other large bedrooms with king beds,
large living room with vaulted ceilings, large kitchen with eating area, dining room, gas fireplace and a laundry room with full-size
washer & dryer. The master suite and upper living area open to large upper deck with a great view of the secluded, quiet cove.
The lower-level features 2 large bedrooms each with king beds and a lot of closet space, yet a second comfortable living area that opens to another large,
covered deck which is just two steps from the covered dock. Also features full bathroom and a large man cave with a 55'' flatscreen HDTV, pool table,
two twin daybeds and ample space to entertain everyone.
There are three HDTVs: one in the master suite, one in the upper living room and one in the man cave; all HDTVs have cable access
with HD channels and a blu-ray player. High-speed wireless internet access is also provided thoughout the entire house and can even be
reached as you sit on the covered dock.
Great Location on Lake Hamilton
Address: 109 Waters Edge Cove, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- 1 mile drive to Lakes Hamilton & Catherine boat ramps and Entergy Park
- 10 minute drive to Oaklawn Racetrack
- 15 minute drive to Bathhouse Row & Downtown Hot Springs
- 1 hour drive to Little Rock Airport
- 10 minute boat ride to Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant, Entergy Park & Garvin Woodland Gardens
Local Attractions in Hot Springs Have Something for Everyone!
Bathhouse Row - Downtown Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Multiple lakes (Lake Hamilton, Lake Catherine, Lake Ouachita, Lake DeGray) for boating, jet skiing, and fishing
- Boat rentals of all kinds
- Several restaurants on Lake Hamilton have lake access so you never have to get off your boat all day!
- Great family entertainment such as Magic Springs & Crystal Falls, Mid America Science Museum, mini golf, go-carts, movies, duck tours, jump city (inflatables) etc.
- Oaklawn Racing & Gaming (an American thoroughbred racetrack & the home to The Racing Festival of the South)
- Several Golf courses (Hot Springs Country Club, Diamondhead Gulf & Country Club, Lakeview Gulf Club, and many more)
- Many, many day spas for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Local art galleries and antique shops
- Garvan Woodland Gardens (Chinese gardens, English rose gardens, Children's Adventure Garden, and Anthony Chapel, with lots more to see)
- Night life, live music, and pubs
- Hiking trails and walking paths galore
- Hot Air Balloon festival, music festivals, etc.
- And so much more